Sunday, October 1, 2023

Completed Oil Painting! "Spiritual Tuning"

 Took quite awhile and I have finally completed the oil painting!

Since the paint is not dry there is quite a bit of sheen to it and taking a good picture with a camera phone is nearly impossible.  Here are a few images at different angles to capture some of the background details.






I have been thinking about different titles and the one that fits is "Spiritual Tuning"

I have been in process on this painting for 2 yrs and during that time there has been a lot of healing spiritually, as a person, and being in tune with the images/colors in my head while listening to music.  The yin/yang implied feel to the background represents a lot of what I have been learning in regards to so many aspects in life.  

There is so much of my emotion on this canvas!


No comments:

Post a Comment