Thursday, February 13, 2020

Complexities of the Heart

A couple of weeks ago I completed a painting I had been working on and thought it was interesting timing with Valentines Day coming up.  I had not planned this to be for Valentines Day.  
Since I have been dealing with a lot of emotional issues I had been drawing some designs pertaining to the heart and the complexities dealing with emotions, life issues, relationships, etc.  
I then started drawing the design on canvas and began painting. I enjoy the flow and movement.









For me this represents how emotions are not straight forward and different desires,feelings, beliefs are all twisted together and sometimes what one believes may not be correct or they affect how one interacts with people.  I hurt my wife emotionally early in our marriage and am just now able to look back and see how I did not realize what was really happening internally for me and how my beliefs affected all that.  




No comments:

Post a Comment