Sunday, September 13, 2026

Day 1 of New Oil Painting

 I started painting today!  I posted the image drawn out on canvas earlier this year and am at a point I can start painting.  Certain areas I don't quite have figured out as far as design, this will come as I keep painting.


The concept is "Letting Go" which is something I have been experiencing and having to let go of different things throughout my life such as certain emotions, relationships or dynamic of relationships, certain aspects of my job, old beliefs, patterns and other things not needed, different things I was taught that no longer fit me.  

Color scheme will be like certain trees in the Autumn that transition from greens to yellows to red which then the leaf falls off.  More greens will be towards the center of the figure with the transitions moving out toward the extremities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment