Friday, April 5, 2024

International Art Competition Award Winner!

I have entered my artwork into a couple different international art competitions put on by Artavita.  The first was competing for the Artist of the Year Title and Awards where there were 60 awards, the top 3 had specific prizes. I placed 35th out of 480+ entries!  My painting titled Anxiety won that position!

Here is the award certificate:



The second one that I entered was the 63rd Artavita Online Art Contest, to be selected for publication in the 14th issue of World Wide Art Magazine. I had 2 paintings chosen for this award out of several hundred entries!  These are my oil paintings Anxiety and Discovering:


Here is the certificate:




I am very excited to have won awards in both as this is the first time entering my work into International competitions!  The second award allows me 2 free pages published in the World Wide Art Magazine coming out later this month! 

I don't know what the outcome of this will be but am glad to be doing something different and experiencing a positive outcome!



No comments:

Post a Comment