Monday, January 11, 2021

Radio Ad

 I recently did a radio ad on All Classical Portland radio station.  I did something a little different than what I had done in the past.  Usually, I focus only on the product of what I do which is not what I really offer.  Being on radio, the basic info of the product is important and I wanted to add the emotion of what I offer in the ad.  After giving a few samples and knowing that it had to be concise, the person who pulled it all together did a great job, I thought.  

"Today's broadcast is made possible in part by painter and stained glass artist Isaac D Smith- using sparkling light and radiant color to create visual symphonies for the soul.  You can see his work at Isaacdsmith dot com"

It stirs the emotional aspect as well as informing what I do in a concise manner. Nice to try something a little different

No comments:

Post a Comment