Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Online Storefront, now up and running!

 I have been working on an online storefront and am excited to say it is up and running!  I still have to do a few minor details but prints and originals are ready to be purchased and displayed in your home and / or office!

The site is Isaacdsmith1.com

I have been following Art Storefronts for a few years and am finally able to set up this avenue for my work to not only be displayed but purchased and be enjoyed by those who want to Nourish their Soul Through a Symphony of Light and Colour!

A fun feature is that once you choose a painting you can have a scene set up such as an office, a living room, a bedroom and the image will be shown to scale in the room.  You can change things such as wall color, items in the space, etc.  It really is fun to explore and have a much better visual of where it could be displayed.

I will be adding on more artwork as the weeks progress.  I look forward to hearing what you think of the store and helping you Nourish Your Soul through my artwork.  


Isaac D Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment