Monday, July 30, 2012

Relocating

The last month has been very busy as I have been packing up the house and get our belongings to the western side of Washington.  I will be joining my wife and son probably in a couple of months after we find a house and get them settled in.  It has been very busy and exhausting.  I wish I could just move over and be with them as I miss them very much but need to remain here for a little longer.  I hope that my art will sell over there and I will have a successful business.  It has been a long struggle on the eastern side of the state, I am very grateful for the clients that I have had and have enjoyed meeting the people that I have met, but it has not been enough to sustain a business which has been very discouraging.  Looking forward to better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment